Letters from Santa!

I hate to admit it, but I got so behind on my normal Christmas activities this year with school and all.  I know....it's a lame excuse, but it's the best excuse I have.
So, immediately after finals, I got busy and did some sewing.  I've done some awesome projects that I'm really proud of and I'll be posting them soon, but my absolute favorite so far is this one:



I figured, since Santa didn't receive the memo to send my kiddos a letter this year, I would just make them one.  And this is, in my opinion, so much better than actually receiving an actual letter because the kids can use this awsome pillow to watch TV or perhaps they can use it on car trips!  They wouldn't be able to do that with a standard-sized envelope...right? (:

If anyone wants the tutorial, I'll be happy to oblige.  It really is simple but since I had no idea how it would turn out, I didn't want to try to make a tutorial...  I'll know better next time an idea pops into my head!

God bless!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs