Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful for this year and I want to post it now before I get crazy busy.

First and foremost, I am thankful for the blessings and love God gives me every single day.
I am so thankful for my children who are my greatest love, happiness, pride and joy, my mom, who I love dearly, my brother Danny who is always willing to help me with anything,  the rest of my family, the opportunity to go to school, my family's and my health, and for allowing me to meet and spend time with my sweet cousin Debbie last week.  (I will write more on that soon because it deserves it's own post.)
Something else I am so thankful for? That this semester is almost over.  Thank you God!

Happy Thanksgiving!  And may God bless you today and always. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs