Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday Deeear Lauraaaa..

Disclaimer:  I need it known that I am NOT some craZy lady that sits at her computer every day writing birthday letters!! HA!
(:

October 31, 2011

Dear Laura,

Today is a HUGE day for you!  Yes, it is your birthday, but not just any ‘ol birthday…it is your 21st
Yesterday was your final day as a teenager.  And you made me realize last night that now with this birthday, your driver’s license will forever be horizontal and not the minor version where it's vertical!
That is c-r-a-z-y to me!
 It boggles my mind to think of you as a 21-year-old.  I’m sorry, but I remember clearly when I met you and you looked like this:

 And I will probably always see you as a little girl, rather than a grown woman.  Whoa...that is weird writing woman while writing about you.  You were supposed to stay little! 

Let’s take a little trip down memory lane, shall we ?
 
You are such an awesome sister..







 
Sorry about letting everyone on the world-wide web know that yes, at one time, you actually asked for a Britney Spears CD for Christmas....and I have proof! HA!

 
Love this pic!


And this one..

 
This one too!



I have had the privilege of watching you become a mama..

 
And a great one, at that!



Ok, you may have noticed that these pics are in no particular order...


I want to wish you a very, very happy birthday.  May God bless you today and always...
I am very proud of you.  I need you to know that and also that you are an awesome daughter, step-daughter, friend, sister and mommy and I really can’t think of anyone else so deserving of a great day today.
Love ya!
XOxxOOooX

Oh, and As you know, you are now able to do lots of things if you so choose
….and I trust you will make your decisions wisely. (:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs