NaBloPoMo-June

Well this May went by in the blink of an eye, that's for sure!  And what better way to start off the month of June than to join (again), the NaBloPoMo, or the National Blog Posting Month by BlogHer?  This is actually the second time I've joined.   I tried it back in November, but circumstances beyond my control hindered me from continuing.  Life happens, people.

Anyway, I'm excited for this month's topic: Roots. I love anything to do with genealogy, so it's right up my alley (:
If you have a blog and want to join in the fun, go grab a Badge and write a post every day about your roots.  It can be anything related to your roots, such as recipes handed down from your grandmother, family trees, etc.
I'm excited to document this month's topic for my future grandchildren or whomever else is interested in say...50 years or so from now.
Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs