Coupon Chief review!

You know how I posted about getting on the coupon bandwagon a while ago and how I saved quite a bit of moolah?  Well, I love getting a good deal as much as the next person.


I can't even describe the incredible high feeling you get while at the checkout (both in person and online), when you end up having to pay a lower amount than you anticipated.
It feels really, really G-O-O-O-O-O-D!!!

It's awesome and instantly addicting.


I love a great deal and I know you do too, so I'm going to show you how (:




I was recently contacted by the fine folks over at Couponchief to check out their website and give my honest opinion. 
 I must say that the first thing that I found appealing was the fact that I didn't have to register to gain access to these coupons.  I also was instantly pleased at how easy their website is to navigate.  There is a large search bar at the top that allows you to select the category or even the store (!) you want the coupon from.  They have over 50k coupons for over 15,000 stores.  Yay!!


Wanna know just a few stores they carry coupons for??  (I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.) They carry coupons for Macy's, Anthropologie, JCPenney, Kohl's, Marriott (I know!), Qdoba, TJ Maxx, just to name a few.


I love to shop online and now I will simply go to
Coupon chief first to search for any coupon (by item or by store) I might be able to use and save money!  How awesome is that?! 


Oh, and since I'm definitely a visual learner, as I'm sure some of you are too, I've included a video tutorial from Couponchief.  Yeah, I'm thoughtful like that (:



Oh, and have I mentioned the pays-2-share feature?  You have the ability to upload coupons and actually earn money when someone uses "your" coupon!  Couponchief will pay you 2% of the sale.  For obvious reasons, you do have to register for this feature and they don't accept duplicate coupons.

Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or even via RSS alert.

So what are you waiting for?  Go to
  And watch yourself rake in the savings.


Disclosure: Coupon Chief sponsored this post; however, all ideas and opinions are mine and were not influenced in any way by the compensation I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs