Fridgidaire, where have you been all my life!? (:

Ok, are you sitting down?  If not, I strongly suggest you do.  You know, to avoid injuring yourself from falling over when you hear what I have to say.

Seriously.

Ok, consider yourself warned.  Oh, and I almost forgot to clarify that this is not a typo:

Ready?!  Here goes:  I L-O-V-E doing laundry!

Yes, you read that right.  And no, I am not going crazy, nor am I going through some weird chemical imbalance nor am I joining a cult or anything of the sort.  And my brain cells are NOT fried from all the homework I get every week.

For those of you who know me personally, you know how I used to abhor laundry.  Yeah, that bad.  Well, not anymore.

In all fairness, I haven't mentioned why my new fondness for clean clothes:
We just recently purchased a new washer and dryer.  I must say that I'm having a blast playing with my new toys.    These are my new babies:

They are pure awesomeness and they have all of the bells and whistles I could ever want.  Seriously.
I have never owned anything Fridgidaire before this washer/dryer, and I must say I am thrilled with their appearance and the performance.

  I decided against purchasing the pedestals because
a) I think they defeat the purpose of raising the washer and dryer, if your bending over to get the soap out of the bottom drawer every load..right?!  and
b)  I'm not that tall.  I can get the clothes in and out pretty easily.

Oh, and if you're looking for me and just cannot find me...try the laundryroom (:

Happy Monday! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs