Christmas in August

Christmas came early for me this year.  I'm not sure why, it just did.

I mentioned receiving a couple new toys in my previous post and boy, was I surprised!  A couple weeks ago, I woke up to find the hubs and Tita gone and didn't think much of it.  I figured they had gone to the grocery store or the gas station for something.

They got home a little while later and the hubs handed me a huge box that contained this:
(via Google)

To say I was shocked was a big, fat understatement.


I had this camera for a couple years and while I am completely comfortable using it, it's capabilities were somewhat...limited and I felt I had outgrown it.
(Via Google)

I had been wanting a Big Girl camera for quite a while, but didn't expect to actually get one just yet.

I have been watching the DVD that came with the camera, plus reading up on the manual.  Hopefully, I'll learn some basic functions on it soon.  I'm so anxious to use it and actually know what the hell I'm doing.

As if that weren't enough, the hubs also bought me a new sewing machine.  My old machine literally broke down during Finals week, so I didn't have it all summer.  Big-time bummer because I had so many projects I wanted to work on during my long summer break from school.

Needless to say,  I was absolutely speechless, which, if you know me personally, doesn't happen often. (:

Again, I don't know what I did to deserve my Christmas early.  Maybe Santa had heat-stroke with the heat wave we'd been having.  You think?

I am so thankful and blessed for my husband's thoughtfulness.

Thanks Babe.  What you did is very much appreciated.

Love you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs