Milestones

My summer officially ended yesterday.  I start classes today and I'm very excited.
I am more than ready for school, homework, alarm clocks, and my chaotic life to get even more, well, chaotic.

With Fall being my absolute favorite season, I am so excited for the cooler weather, leaves changing color in our beautiful state, and of course, wearing all those delicious Fall accessories like hoodies, scarves and boots.

I mentioned to the hubs yesterday that this semester marks a huge milestone for me.  It's kind of a weird milestone, but to me, it means a lot.
I've mentioned in previous posts of constantly moving while I was growing up.  I'm talking about 3-4 moves every single year.  It sucked, for lack of a better word.
I was always the new kid in school and I honestly had never started a school year in one school and actually finished the school year in the same school.  Never.

Until last year.  The 2011-2012 school year marked the very first time in my life that I was able to do that.  And it felt awesome (:

As I start school today, I actually will know where the hell I'm going and I'm sure I'll actually see some familiar faces and professors.
I realize this milestone for me might not be believable to some of you, but I promise it is true.  And it is huge for me.

I am taking 12 credits this semester and three of my classes are journalism classes!  I am so excited I can't stand it!!

I'll let you know how my first day of classes went.  It's pretty late now and I have to get to bed, because it is, after all, a school night for me (:

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs