Lovin' school (:

Yesterday was day 3 of this semester and I think I am going to
L-O-V-E my classes.  I've mentioned that I am taking three journalism classes.  One is an advertising class that I'm pretty darned excited about.  My professor for this class is simply amazing.  A couple of other classes seem like they're going to be a little challenging, but fun, but oh, my gosh-- my absolute favorite class will be my visual journalism class.  Everyone will be issued a camera and a video camera for the semester, but my professor told me I could use my new camera the hubs recently bought me.  How cool is that?!  I am so looking forward to using it and getting a little more practice with it.  Hopefully, by the end of the semester, I'll be a little closer to mastering the million and one buttons on it.  How cool will it be to finally take the darned thing of of Auto?! HA!

Fingers crossed!

Have a wonderful Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs