End of this school year and AI

This has seriously been the longest week eVeR!  For starters, this afternoon marks the beginning of my kids' summer vacay.  I think I'm more excited than even they are!  You see,  I was finished with school a long time ago.  Well, in reality, I've been finished with the Spring semester for about 20 days now, but with my kiddos still in school, that meant getting up early to drive them to school.  Twenty days of staying up very late either sewing or scrolling through that damned Pinterest...
So that means that tomorrow, I can finally sleep in....although, that would be Friday, which happens to be

garage sale day...
Ugh!

Oh, and yesterday was also the finale of American Idol and Phillip Phillips is our new idol:
Emotions took over and he couldn't even finish singing his song (which I love, by the way), and he walked to his mama for a hug.   I wish him the very best in the journey he's embarking on.    I was rooting for Joshua Ledet, but you just can't help but be happy for Phillip.  I sincerely wish him a very long and successful career.   I wish that for all of the contestants that made it so close to the finale!
By the way, I think it is very mean and disrespectful for people to post mean comments if their favorite didn't win.  I will never do that.
I will say, however, that the two hour finale of AI was just a bit too long for me.  I don't like being in suspense any longer than necessary, but I loved the tribute to Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees.

I don't know what on earth I'm going to do on Wednesdays and Thursdays now that AI is over since that is the only thing I ever watched on TV (:

And totally off the subject, I'm getting a haircut tomorrow.  It's definitely not an option anymore, but rather a necessity!  I'm hoping she doesn't have to chop too much off.  Fingers crossed!

That's it for this post....heading to Pinterest bed.

I hope you all have a fantastic Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs