Dinner flop

Last night we dressed up somewhat and went to what we thought would be a nice dinner.  We didn't dress up dress up, but we didn't wear our usual summer attire of shorts, tank tops and flip flops, that's for sure.  We ended up deciding on going here:
We've been to this restaurant once, maybe 12 years ago when we lived in Amarillo, Texas.  I somewhat remembered it as a nice dining experience, so off we went.


The chips/guacamole/cheese we ordered when we first got there were good.
The food was horrible.  The service was horrible.  We were freezing the entire time because the AC must have been set to at least 35 degrees!
The experience was, yep, you guessed it: horrible.  The whole thing was one big, fat fiasco.  The hubs and I were even on the brink of a stupid argument because everyone was on edge. (Just keepin' it real!)
Oh, and the straw that broke the camel's back?  I had an entire glass of ice water spilled all over my blouse and pants.  People probably thought I walked out of there because I peed my pants.


Yeah.


Oh, and I'd be remiss to mention that we all left with horrible stomach aches.  I think next time we'll just drive down the street to McDonald's and get a Big Mac.
I think the only member of our household that had a decent dinner last night was Peditos!  He ate his normal dinner of dog food that he eats day in and day out.


Let it suffice to say we will never go anywhere near the border again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs