Proud mama (:

I had been meaning to catch up on my blogging, but with Marko having a major ear infection for the last 10 days or so, it just didn't happen.  He's finally getting better and his pain is tolerable now.  Thank God.


Anyway, I posted about a two weeks ago of Marko's great report card I received in the mail, but for some reason, Tita's didn't show up until about 4 days later.


Well, she also did wonderful!  She ended up with all As and 2 Bs.  And I am so very proud of her.  I know firsthand how difficult it is to get in the groove in a new environment because my mom moved us to different schools, cities, and states about every 3-4 months.  Yes, I just typed "get in the groove."  I promise I never speak that way!


My kids finished the year amazingly well even after switching schools with about 11 weeks left in the school year.


I now am the proud mama of a 7th and an 8th grader!  Can you believe this is Marko's last year of middle school?  So that means that next year at this time, he will be getting ready to head to (gulp!) High School??!!  Yeah, believe me, that's a hard pill to swallow.


I love my babies the whole world and I am so very proud of them both!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs