hApPy TuEsDaY!!! (:

Ok, I have to admit that I've been pretty spoiled lately.  I have received beautiful flowers continuously from my wonderful hubby and even my beautiful kiddos for the last month.  Now, don't get me wrong.........I'm not complaining!  Not at all; however, I'm kind of getting used to it.  The "window" between my livingroom/dining room always has something colorful and beautiful and happy going on!  The hubs picked me up from class today and took me to breakfast.  On our way home, he needed to stop at the store, and I waited in the car and studied my French with Peditos....(Yes, I really did!) while the hubs went into the store.  I didn't even see Armando exit the store when suddenly he hands me these through my open window:



Don't they just make you smile because they look so darned hApPy??  I think Yes! (:





Thank you babe!  I think I've seriously gotten used to this......

Hope you all have a wonderful day too!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs