Father & son moments (:

A few weeks ago my hubby noticed he had a flat tire after driving home.  It would have been easy for him to just change it.  He's done it many times in his lifetime.  Instead, we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to have Marko learn to change it. 

So he did! (:

First, he learned to hoist the car up with the jack.

Then his dad explained how to remove the hubcap:


And the tire..


So focused!



 Now he's putting the spare tire on:


 And finally the hubcap



Checking to make sure they are on tight:


 All done!

This is something Marko will always remember sharing with his dad.  I am so proud of Marko!  I know I sound like a broken record, but it really is difficult for me to admit that my children are growing up.  I mean, this is my baby that used to play Peek-a-Boo with me when he was just 1-year-old and make my heart melt when it was his turn and he'd hold the blanket up to his little face and as he'd pull the blanket down, he'd say excitedly "Isha Bee, Isha Bo!"  and then giggle the most beautiful giggle EVER!  Ok, I'm gonna stop now, before I start crying.. Seriously.
I wonder:...............Do all moms do that?

I think Yes.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs