Spring Break (:

Not that I've been keeping track or anything, but Spring Break officially begins this afternoon after my last class, which ends at 3:30 p.m.  That means:

Nine glorious days of me time, yes, that's nine days (if you include the weekend before AND after, which I totally do.)
If I choose to do nothing but lounge around in my pj's until 2 p.m. and then shower and put clean pj's on again...that's OK!
If I choose to do a little retail therapy all day long...that's OK also (!)
And if I decide to spend a whole day working on a wonderful project I pinned on Pinterest...yep, that's also OK!
Can you tell I'm just a little excited?!  That's probably becauses I've been SLAMMED with homework this week.  I think there's a conspiracy going on at the university amongst the professors to dish out as much hw as possible to make you eArN those 9 days of vacay..Sheesh!

Just in case you're wondering, 3:30 p.m. is only 5 hours and 19 minutes away.  Or 319 minutes  away....you know, in case you need to go pick up your kids from school..because I'm really not keeping track or anything..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs