Random thoughts..

I have always loved shoes.  Always have and always will.  Shoes, purses, scarves: they just hold a very special place in my heart.

Well last week, I found these darling little wedges and instantly knew I just had to have them:

Aren't they adorable?!  I think YES!

I wore them to classes today and was amazed at how comfortable they are.  And I think they are just so darned cute. (:
I got so many compliments on my shoes today, so apparently, I am not the only one that thinks so.

Today was the last time two of my classes met.  Happy Day!!
Next week is finals week, so after tomorrow's class, I just have to study, study, study for next week's finals at the end of the week.  Did that last sentence even  make sense?!  I know what I'm talking about, hopefully you understood it too.

I have to say that today has also been good because the pain levels of my stupid wisdom teeth has been managable.  Thank God!
Plus, my darling hubby brought me my Ibuprophen to school.  Thank you hubs, you have no idea how much that meant to me.

If I'm MIA this weekend, it's because I'm going to be busy studying like crazy, or recovering from a sore mouth.  That's because my appointment to have these damned teeth pulled is now Saturday, rather than next Tuesday.  Yay!!!  Am I the only one who thinks it's weird to be so excited to have someone literally yank, tug and pull three teeth out of your mouth?? Because I totally am!

Hope your Thursday has been awesome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs