Gabriella, you ROCK!!

Gabriella's been doing fantastic and I need to brag on her a little.  She's always been somewhat of an over-achiever, so it didn't surprise me at all to walk into her school recently and see her picture on the wall.
My baby's picture is on the wall at her school for this:

Pretty awesome, huh?
Then, this week her name was called with the morning announcements because she is Citizen of the Week!


 My little citizen of the week was given a packet with a card, signed by all the 6th grade teachers, crayons, pencils, pens, a Power Pass and a certificate.  Plus, she gets a pizza lunch with her favorite teacher (:

I love you so very much and I am so proud of you mija!!

Keep up the good work sweetie.

XOXO,
Mom (Honey)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs