Razzles

I woke up from a nap on the family-room couch Sunday evening to the hubby flipping channels.  Like a high powered radar, I spotted this movie listed on the guide:





This is one of my favorite movies of all time.   The hubs knows it, so he set it to record and off we went to McDonald's for an ice cream cone and a pie for everyone.

I love the soundtrack to this movie too.  80s music baby.  The best!

Now I have to clarify that this eye candy has N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do with it being one my favs!
Absolutely nothing.


This is Mark Ruffalo, and OK, I admit it!  He's the reason for my obsession with this movie.  But it's ok...the hubby knows.  At least, now he does.  And I also want it known that Ruffalo has NOTHING to do with me naming my son Marko (:

My favorite song from the soundtrack?
This Billy Joel classic, Vienna:



Which movie makes you go Awwww?  We all have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs