Beautiful morning!

I ran out of dishsoap yesterday afternoon and totally forgot to buy some last night....and since I don't have the luxury of a dishwasher in this old farmhouse, I woke up to a sink full of dishes....YEAH...it was a real good morning.  Waking up to my kitchen a mess is my biggest pet peeve, so I wasn't in the best mood this morning, that's for sure!  My hubby's day off was today, so he and Tita went to buy some Dawn.
My day instantly got a whole lot brighter when they came home with this: 

 Aren't they beautiful??!!  The bouquet brightened up my kitchen and living room area completely.. They did good..  (:



 In addition to the bouquet, my wonderful hubby bought me one rose.  He said that he decided to buy the rose because..well, because of my name!  Awww...how SA-WEET!
  Thank you Babe! Thank you Tita!

Today was a good day (:

Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs