Where were you?

Ten year ago today, I sat in front of the television in shock and disbelief as I witnessed pure evil.  At the time, I couldn't wrap my brain around the fact that our nation was literally being knocked to its' knees.

But it was.

I remember seeing the cloud of smoke pouring out of the North Tower and wondering how on earth an airplane hit that.  As I sat there with Armando and watched as the second plane crashed into the South Tower, the realization that we were under terrorist attack was overwhelming.

Images of America's darkest day will forever be seared into my memory.  I will not post those pictures on here.  I decided that the only image I wanted on this post regarding 9/11 is this one:

And here is Alan Jackson's song of 9/11, with lyrics:



May all of the innocent victims of 9/11 rest in peace.  May God bless the victims' loved ones and may God bless America!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs