Country livin'.......

So I've posted about country livin' and all of it's awesomeness...right?  Well....unfortunately, it pains me to say that SOME things about living out here aren't so awesome.  We had a visitor this morning, bright and early...  This visitor that I'm talking about is down-right NOT awesome and NOT welcome!!!!

It was long (yucky!!)....................slimy. (Ewwwwww).......................................and U-G-L-Y!! GA!!!! 

 Oh! And did I mention how SCARED of it I was????  Yeah....I know....I still took pics of it  (:  ....but I promise I really was scared!!!! Yikes!




I have NO IDEA what type of snake this is....doesn't make a bit of difference even if I knew what it was....THEY STILL CREEP ME OUT!!!  And I don't want any anywhere near my house!!!

You wanna hear something cReEpY??!!  Just yesterday, Armando was watching a movie of a family that had snakes ALL OVER their house!!  I remember telling him how creeped out I felt just seeing it on TV.  I don't know what the title of the movie was because I didn't watch it.  I actually never watch TV.  Guess that goes back to me growing up with only 3 channels....I was always playing outside instead.

Here's a few other pictures of this creepy, nasty, ugly thing:

 This would be his "good side."  I don't think it wanted me to show you the side of his head that is bashed in.  (Our neighbor killed it and disposed of it.)  Yay!
 See the neighbor's shovel??  Yeah....he scooped it up and hauled it off.  Yuck!!

So snakes be warned:  If you show up at my house, you'll probably not feel very good when you LEAVE!!!
Oh and DOES anyone know what type of snake it is? WAS??

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs