How Great Thou Art!

So you know how I've posted about songs that really are special to me and how they are just so so meaningful?  Well, I'm sure you've all heard Carrie Underwood sing.  We all know her American Idol history and all, and that she has the ability to cluck like a chicken.  And she has a beautiful voice.  She really does.
She recently sang this song with Vince Gill and she got a standing ovation.  And boy, did she deserve it (:
Here is the video:




She puts her whole heart and soul into this performance!  Nobody gives this song justice quite like Carrie.  Seriously.  I hope you enjoyed this video.  If I'm having a bad day, I just Youtube the video and my day is a whole lot brighter!  I hope it touched you like it does me (:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs