Big-time Kudos Girlfriend!!

My baby Gabriella is pretty amazing.  Plain and simple.  She really never ceases to amaze me with all she does.
I love her so much and she is literally my right hand.  Anything I could ever need help on, she's my go-to person every time.  She's dependable, incredibly smart, and so wise beyond her 12 years of age.  She just oozes awesomeness like nobody's business.
Well, today I was at school until almost 8 p.m. and I got home tired and kind of irritable.


I'd been home about 30 minutes when Gabriella tells me that her teachers changed her classes around and she hands me her new schedule.  I was kind of annoyed at hearing this because my kids don't like "change."
I couldn't think of a logical reason for making a kid change their schedule abruptly in the middle of a semester.  Well, then I looked a little closer and realized  her schedule was changed because, apparently, girlfriend got mama's genes and her 7th grade math class was simply not challenging enough for her, so she was moved to 8th grade math!

I am so very proud of her!! (and not shocked at all!)
I spy an itunes gift card in the very near future for her.


xo,

One proud mama (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs