Sweet dreams..

Now that Thanksgiving is checked off of our calendars and everyone is SO done with eating leftover turkey for the last three days (!), it's time to start (or finish) shopping for Christmas, decorating, rearranging furniture so you can put up your tree, wrapping presents, and of course, baking.  For those of you that have to do all of this while also taking care of a family and preparing for finals, I know how difficult and stressful this time of year can be.

Besides studying for finals that are quickly approaching, I also have 3 (t-h-r-e-e) huge reports to do within a week.  Oh, and have I mentioned how I have three books to read before starting these reports??  I'm about half-way finished with reading one of those books. Yikes!

Yeah, my stress levels will probably be off-the-charts for the next 3 weeks.

I've mentioned how I love to cook.  Always have and probably always will.  Baking, not so much.  Unless it's baking Christmas goodies.  I really look forward to that and really enjoy everything about it.  Tita, me and my mom literally take an entire day to bake up way too many batches of sugar cookies, candies and other goodies and then we give them to neighbors, friends and family.
I can't wait to get started.  I actually had a dream the other day that we were baking these babies up already!

These are just a few of my favorites:

  
  






I sure wish I could fast-forward to a few weeks ahead..


(All images via Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs