Book order.

My daughter Gabriella is a big-time book junkie ahem...like her mama. (:  That girl l-o-v-e-s to curl up to a great book.

Well, about 6 months ago I bought her one of these:

I finally gave in and bought it for her after months of begging on her part.  So she got the Nook and a pretty good-sized gift card from Barnes & Noble.  She used it for maybe a week and then the novelty of it wore off and it literally sat on a shelf in her room all this time, with the gift card safely tucked away.
Yeah, I wasn't too happy about that.  Until now.

Why?  Well...I'll give you 3 guesses of who owns the Nook Color now! haha

Yes, I finally spent some of that gift card on a few hard-cover books that I can't wait to receive in the mail, plus a few nook books (because I totally own one now!) and I also "bought" some free books.  I'm excited!

What am I not excited about?  That I have to wait for this semester to end before I can actually read any of my new books.

So at least until then, the Nook will now sit on my bookshelf unused.  But hey, at least now it has books loaded on it!  Right? (:

Oh, and it completely makes sense that after admitting just yesterday that I hadn't even read the books I have to read for school, I go and buy more books.  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs