Blast from the past!

Last night Armando and I were hanging out in the garage listening to and watching videos on good 'ole Youtube.  When you're choosing the videos to watch, you of course are able to watch your favorite artists.  We listened to everything from Spanish, Country, and of course my beloved 80s music...duh.   We took turns playing DJ.  (:
Armando was actually an announcer when we met (and an excellent one at that!) for a few Spanish radio stations.  He still records commercials for his job and he has a very sexy and distinguishable baritone voice.  I love his voice.  He sure has a gift for gab, that's for sure! (:
We watched tons of videos and had a really good time singing to all of the songs we grew up to.
Well I ended up playing the video of Dr. Hook's "Sharing the Night Together."  This song came out in 1978.  We were 13 and this song was played a million times on the radio that year.  I loved it then and I still love it now.  It takes me right back to my teenage years every time I hear it.  Dennis Locorriere's voice is unmistakable.  Here is the video:

Well, Armando grabbed an old cowboy hat and a sock to play the part of Dr. Hook's Ray Sawyer:

 Yeah...we're dorks and that's how we have fun.  This song obviously turns Armando back into a geeky 13-year-old also.    (:

What song takes you back to your irresponsible teenage years?  Do you play the part like Armando? HA!

Have a great day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs