Wishes...

Friday afternoon I was home alone because Marko had movie night at his school and Tita met up with her Battle of The Books team at one of her teammates' house to work on their poster and t-shirts for the competition on Wednesday.  So it was just me and Peditos for the night.  I came home, started a load of laundry and made dinner,  did some homework for about an hour and then sat down with one of my new books I started the other day.  I love my children dearly, but it was nice having some "Me" time for change.
 Armando got home about 9 and we left shortly afterward and picked Marko up at 9:20 and went to pick Tita up right after.  I got to her friend Natalie's house about 9:30 and spent about 30 minutes getting a tour of the house by Natalie's mom Jodie.  She has a big beautiful house, but what I was absolutely DROOLING over was her Cricut machine!  I have been wanting one in a bad way ever since I watched the infomercial about a year ago.  They are amazing little machines!  I just had to mention this little tidbit in my blog......just in case Armando happens to read this post and maybe he's wondering what on earth to gift me for my upcoming birthday!  I'm thoughtful that way :)
It kind of reminds me of when we were shopping right before Christmas.  Marko, Tita, Lynette and I were at a store and just about everything Lynette saw that she liked (and secretly hoped would get for Christmas), she would say "Look Rosi! Christmas is coming up! Hint Hint, Wink Wink"  Well pretty soon Tita was "Hint Hint, Wink Wink"ing too.  As we were walking out of that store, Marko saw something that caught his eye and he said "Look Mom!  Went Went, Hink Hink!!"  We laughed so hard and didn't let him live it down!  The next store we went to after that, the girls and I would see anything cute and we'd say "Look! Went Went, Hink Hink!"  My poor Marko.
Sooo....I'm Hint Hint, Wink Winking.....or maybe Went Went, Hink Hinking...they mean the same thing. Just in case you're wondering...

BTW...I noticed that my ticker on my sidebar shows I have 381 days left til graduation.  Wow.  It amazes me that next year this time, I will be getting ready for the big day!  It's unbelievable close and so very exciting.  I don't know who reads this, or maybe nobody reads this, but if you knew me personally, you will know what a HUGE accomplishment this will be for me and my family. That reminds me....finals are coming up this week.  I am so ready!

Wishing everyone a bEaUtIfUl week!!


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs