Hard work pays off!

I checked my mail yesterday and there was the usual: a couple of bills, an invitation to a jewelry party, a coupon book and a small envelope from my college with this inside:




I originally thought it was just a reminder of an appointment I have with the financial aide office.  It wasn't.  It was an invitation/notice of a reception next week to recognize the students that made the honor roll and Dean's list.  Again, I originally thought it was just an invitation that was mailed to everyone because I have been on the honor roll since starting college, but I have never received an invitation before.  I guess the reception is something new.  It turns out that only the students that made the honor roll and Dean's list were invited, so I guess that means that my bucket-loads of blood, sweat, and tears I shed during the times I'm studying for midterms or finals, the late nights of doing homework, and the fact that all of us end up wearing mismatched socks during finals week are all worth it in the end.   (:

Have a blessed week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs