25 things you didn't know about me...

I have lots to blog about and pictures to upload from the last week but I have been wanting to make my own "25 things you didn't know about me" list, so here is it:

1. I love Jesus.
2. My favorite flavor of ice cream is CHOCOLATE...but I HATE chocolate cake or chocolate donuts.
3. I love to cook!
4. I am the only child born of my parents.  I have tons of half-siblings but the only one that is important to me is my brother Danny.  (:
5. My favorite candy is Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Nut Goodies.
6. I am a Taurus.
7. I love to walk barefoot on hardwood floors..
8. I used to work for a carnival.  Not kidding!
9. I love to dance, but only with Armando (:
10. My favorite movie is Serendipity.
11.My favorite restaurant is Golden Corral.
12. I love to go to church.
13. My favorite drink is sweet tea!
14. I once was homeless and had to live in a car while in high school.
15. I love any DIY project.
16. My favorite music is my children's laughter.
17. My daughter and I were born on the same day!
18. I ALWAYS lose my cell phone..  If this were Armando's list, it would definitely include "I ALWAYS lose my KEYS!!!!  (:
19. I sleep on the left side of the bed and 99% of the time, it's on my stomach.
20. I love anything cotton....even the cotton fields in Texas!
21. I usually have my camera within reach (:
22. I own about 50 purses.
23. I am definitely NOT a morning person!
24. I love cheese...on anything.
25.I L-O-V-E to get foot massages.  In fact, if I were to win the lottery or inherit tons of money, my only real big splurge would be to hire someone to give me foot massages ANYTIME. ANYWHERE!  (:

Betcha didn't know most of these did you?!   Now it's your turn to write your own list and send them to me or post it on your blog.. 

I really hope your day is a lot dryer than mine!  I love rain used to love rain and I actually had it on my list, but since we have had constant rain the last 2 weeks, I took it off of my list!
Oh and one more random thing:  Marko's last day of school this year is on Thursday! I am beyond excited!! Do you know how DIFFICULT it is to have one child on her summer vacation while the other child has a normal bedtime!!??

Have a wonderful week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs