Team McCreery!

So American Idol has crowned it's newest winner.  Scotty McCreery won and although he and Lauren Alaina both have incredible talent and they both deserved to win...America voted for Scotty to win.  He is just an all-American kid with an incredible voice that I could never get tired of listening to!  The Silva household is very happy that he won!  I'm sure you know by now that with the exception of Marko, all of us listen to country music.  Just about all of the time.  You can even catch Armando singing along to Tim McGraw or George Strait!  Seriously!  I guess that saying "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" holds true. (:

Well here is Scotty's new single.  It's called "I Love You This Big" and in my opinion, it will shoot it's way to #1 in no time!  Listen to it....I think you will enjoy it!



Congratulations Scotty McCreery!  May God bless you on this new incredible journey!
Your fan,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs