What a crazy week!!

Well this week definately has been the craziest, most stressful week I think I have EVER had.  So I wrote in my last post of how I went to Texas on Saturday with my mom and my kids...Well, we hurried back on Tuesday afternoon because my aunt was getting so much better, Thank God!, and the kids missed school on Monday and Tuesday and I really didn't want them to also miss on Wednesday if I could help it. So we drove ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT long on Tuesday...This was my birthday AND Tita's birthday.  I felt terrible that my baby had to spend her birthday in her seat belt for the entire day, but that is just the way it worked out.  We are definately having Tita's party/sleepover this weekend.   Anyway, we got home very late (3 am!) on Wednesday morning, so of course, I didn't end up sending the kids to school that day either.  Plus, when I left on Saturday, that was the day that Armando and I were planning on MOVING to another house! (Not Kidding!)  With me gone, Armando ended up starting the move with the help of the 3 older kids.  (Thank you so much!)  So I get home Wednesday at 3 am,  load the dishwasher, take a shower and go to sleep on the floor because all of the beds were at the new house already!  Armando hadn't moved any of our personal belongings like toiletries yet, so we couldn't stay at the new place yet.   I was so tired that I didn't care...I slept soo comfortable! We got up about 9:30 am (Wednesday) and my mom and brother came to help (thank you so much!),  and we start moving furniture, and moving boxes...and moving furniture, boxes, more furniture and more boxes.  We finally finished today,  well, technichally, yesterday (Thursday) at 6 pm.  My body ached so bad and all I wanted to do was take a shower and sleep for 4 days....HA!  Tita had her Spring Choir Concert at 7 pm, and she had to be there at 6:30!!  I ended up leaving the kids at our house to get ready while I took  my mom and brother to their house, then I raced back home to pick up Tita and Marko and drop them off at Tita's school, and  then I raced back home to change/freshen up....there was NO time for a shower......I KNOW!!  So I get to the concert about 7:15 and turned my camera on to take pictures and of course, the batteries were completely dead.   I ended up taking one with my iphone instead but am having trouble uploading.
And tomorrow, Tita is leaving for the whole day with her school for a camp in the mountains.  I truly hope she enjoys herself and makes some really fun memories with her friends.  This is her last year in elementary school and this is the only field trip of the year.  I'm bummed that I can't go with her, but I honestly cannot hike 12 miles after having moved so much furniture for the last 2 days.  My body is so sore and stiff that I feel as if I had been hit by a bus...  I unloaded some boxes already and one of them of course, was the box that was delivered today with the equipment for the internet!  I hadn't been on the internet in days because of course we didn't have internet service during the move...  I actually wrote Tita a letter for her birthday, and even though it is a couple days late, I will still post it as it's own post today.  I started the letter a few weeks ago and planned on posting it on Tuesday, but then my aunt got very sick and we left, and I didn't have internet while in Texas, so I didn't take my laptop and besides, we spent every moment at the hospital anyway.  I thank God that my aunt Connie is a little better, and I am so glad to be home, even though I am literally surrounded by piles of boxes as I'm sitting here writing this post.  I am actually SITTING on a box while writing this post (:     I truly hope my house is somewhat organized by this weekend, which of course is Mother's day!  Fingers crossed!!

P.S.  If anyone reads this post, please pray that my aunt continues to get better every day, and that she becomes well enough to be able to leave the hospital soon and go home.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs