Current projects...

I haven't yet blogged about my mother's day gift and I'm really excited to, but it involves a little "remodeling" of sorts...and we're not quite done yet.  Almost...but not yet.  Armando bought me the front-loading washer and dryer that I have been drooling over for quite some time.  They are BeAuTiFuL!  I love using them and actually look for an excuse to use them...not kidding!  The other day I was going to iron some curtains but then I just put them into the dryer on the STEAM cycle....yeah!...steam cycle... how cool is THAT??!!  They came out wrinkle-free and ready to hang!  I was so excited!!   But as I've talked about how we moved into an old farmhouse...you can imagine...the laundry room needed a little help.  We've done a lot of work in there already and  I think we should be finished in the next couple weeks... (Fingers crossed!)  Our work has been slowed a little a LOT because it just will NOT stop raining!!!!  I really need to wait until the weather is a little dryer so I can paint a dresser that I have in my laundry room.  It has been raining for DAYS and DAYS and so my dresser is now on hold until I can move it outside to paint...
I have been looking online for inspirations for the laundry room and this is what I have found so far:

 I especially LOVE the old sink and table in this picture....WOW do I love them!
I will post our before and after pictures soon.  I can't wait!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs