Happy Mother's Day!

We had an awesome Mother's Day.  All of the kids were here, along with my mom and brother.  We BBQ'd, and since we officially live outside of the city limits, we had a little bonfire!  My mom and brother left after the BBQ because my mom was tired, but I got to spend part of mother's day with my mom (:     The kids L-O-V-E-D the fire!  We sat around the fire and roasted marshmallows and had a wonderful time.  We made memories that will last forever.  Here's some of the pics of our night:
 Roasting marshmallows!!

 

 
 Our little farmhouse in the background...
 
 

 And yes...the kids were really "roughing it"...they used sticks for their marshmallows! (:
 
 I have my foot wrapped and I'm wearing a medical boot because I think I broke a bone in my foot.  I'm going to the Dr. tomorrow..
 
 
 
 
 Cheers!  (It's iced tea...sweet iced tea, of course!)




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Marko and his "big" sister (:    Can you believe he's only TWELVE!!??
 
 
 
 
 
 Julian missed his mouth and it got stuck to his forehead!
 
 
 All the kids
 And all of the Silvas!  Marko, Lynette, Ivan, Tita, Peditos, Armando, Julian, Me and Laura





 Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies out there!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs