God works in mysterious ways!

I had a major panic attack last night when I realized mine AND my kids' social security cards were missing.  I was actually getting ready for bed when I saw the large, clear, hard-plastic envelope I keep important stuff like the SS cards, birth certificates, immunizations, etc., on the desk.  Since the envelope is clear, they were always visible because the envelope has a small 'pocket' inside that I kept them in.   Just a quick glance sent me into a frenzy looking for the missing cards.  I had my identity stolen a few years back and it was an absolute nightmare trying to get that straightened out!  THAT also deserves it's own post.  You will never believe who it was.................Sooo, I was really super worried about the fact that the cards might have been dropped at an appointment I had earlier in the day.   I tore apart the filing cabinet and looked EVERYWHERE in every single room for the cards, with no luck.  It really irked me that I really needed to go to sleep because I had a final exam at school today and I needed my rest!  But if the cards were in my house, I was going to find them.  I remembered I switched purses about a month ago and thought that maybe...just maybe, they were in the purse I used last month.  I got the purse from my closet and looked in all of the pockets, but they were'nt there; however, I was pleasantly surprised to find something I had lost a while back...Now, it wasn't a WHOLE LOT of something, but it was a very nice surprise.  I thanked God and asked Him to please guide me in the right direction to locate the lost cards because I REALLY needed to get to sleep because I was going to totally bomb my test today if I didn't get any sleep...it was probably 1:30 am by now, and I get up at 5 am to get ready and get my kids and myself off to school.  10 minutes later, with a very heavy heart, I gave up and decided to just go to bed.  I opened my drawer in my bedroom to get a pair of socks before I went to bed and what is sitting right in the drawer?? The SS cards!!  I had gotten into that drawer at least 3 times that day and I promise the cards were NOT there.  I KNOW it was divine intervention.  I slept like a baby!  :)

P.S.  Today was the kids' godmother's birthday.  Happy Birthday Comadre Diana!  We love you very much, hope all of your birthday wishes came true, and may God Bless you always!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs